Your alt title

Tuesday who?


Intelligence is the most beautiful attribute a person can posses.

Tuesday Sucgang is a sour, drunken, pessimistic and at times neurotic Pinoy emo misanthrope, whose sole pursuit in life appears to be drinking, smoking, reading and insulting people.

I am an intelligent, articulate individual with a taste for the sardonic and sarcastic. Therefore, if you don't enjoy humor such as this, we likely will have nothing in common. My interests range from literary to musical, philosophical to religious and historic to scientific.

Please bear in mind that comments about my appearance (i.e. you're so hawt!), while appreciated, aren't going to earn you any response. I hear often enough that I'm hot, fuck you very much, I don't need any additional comments like that through here.


I'm actually much older than what I manage to make people believe, but you've got a fairly accurate picture of what I'm truly like behind the keyboard. The photos I have were taken with enough skill to make me look half-decent. Normally, I look considerably more dreadful. Usually in a black eye-make-up, super tight-fit jeans, filthy Converse imitations and some sort of offensive t-shirts.

Having said that, I expect the majority of visitors to my page to be interested in whether I am single or involved in a relationship, as that seems to be the only reason people are using the internet. I've never seen so many lonely people looking to hook up! While I admit I will browse through a profile if someone is appealing. I tend to only comment on those who spark my interests. Just because I've looked and haven't commented doesn't mean I'm not willing to talk, but may simply mean I have nothing to say at the moment.

If you wish to converse with me, feel free, but any comments that aren't intelligent will be ignored.

Posted on
Saturday, April 16, 2016
Subscribe
Follow responses trough RSS 2.0 feed.

No Comments Yet to “Tuesday who?”